viernes, 5 de diciembre de 2014

Great night run

So today after work and getting home at 7:13 p.m. I got changed and headed out to the conservatory at 7:25 p.m. which is a bit late for me and did 4 laps outside of the conservatory, but this time I knew that I was going to have a great run, I felt very strong from the get go.  I got to the conservatory in 7:35, then did 4 laps outside the conservatory in 7:33,7:18,7:12,6:40, I crushed yesterday's time for more than 2 mins. I did 43:16 today jogging the last 1.2k, I felt strong the whole way and very good. The weather cooperated also. The park is getting more crowded since there were more people getting in and out the park, I had to dodge a few people there. I definetly am getting in good shape.

Have a great Friday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario