sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

Early morning run with father

I am off from work today and I headed out to the conservatory at 7:15 a.m. with my father, so 12 hours after my last run. I was tired from yesterday, but felt strong and good nonetheless. I did 6 laps inside the conservatory, normal laps since the conservatory as I have said is repaired again, but since I am running at night is not possible to run inside due to the crowd that its in there at night, now that is up the LIGHTS PARK.  the laps were 6:08,6:02,6:00,5:55,5:52,5:48.Then jogged easy for around 2 mins to wait for my father so We could got home together, I encouraged him a lot since He was tired , but with 200s to go I just sprinted all out , and did not feel that fat. I felt somewhat smooth and felt like I have hope lol! I am confident that I ll get back to the shape that I was, its a matter of time.

8.5k total in 49:59 (26;00,23:59).

Tonight I ll watch a night 5-10k race in the mirador at 8:05 p.m. In 2 weeks I ll have mine. Anyway, the plans are long term and I dont want to rush things, I want to be in great shape  next year.

Have a great Saturday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario