domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Capping off the week

Today I woke up a bit later than planned, was up at 7:30 a.m. after a long night in the club, drank a lot of soda and I thought that I was going to feel good in the run. As soon as I started up, I felt like shit and was pissed off because I did 6 laps in the conservatory very slow and feeling like crap( thats why I race without a watch) laps were in 6:24,6:18,6:14,6:09,6:10,6:01, then back home to finish the 8.5k in 52:30, first  half in 26:58, second half in 25:32 or so. Definetely happy to have run, but pissed off because of the way I felt according to the splits. At this point I should be running a lot faster with much less effort. I ll race on Saturday Christmas 5k, I have not done any speed work, but will run my best. I hope to do sub 24 mins which is mediocre to my oldself, but faster than my last race, I should improve a lot by next year, if I mantain this consistency of course.

5 runs again this week, but runs generally short. No more complaints!!:) Have a great evening!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario