martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

Zero zapper

As I said in my last post I rested yeseterday.

Today I just woke up early but because I had to be at 7:30 a.m. at work, I could not run in the morning, but luckily in the evening at 7:05 p.m. I was out to the conservatory to do 4 laps outside the conservatory watchless, becasue my brother was using my watch again, no biggies!! I just cruised and felt pretty good after the first 15 mins, I think I did around 45 mins total, with negative split, because the pace was faster for sure in the second half. The weather was very good, and could have my way there since the " lights park" is not that crowded just yet, but in the next few days I expect it to fill much more, so predawn running is the best option.

Another thing is that I have been running 5 times per week for the past 6 weeks or so, people say to me that I am getting fat or " are you fatter" or " are you getting fat" all that kind of stop, it seems that I am eating more than I should, but at least I am feeling better and better on runs.

Have a great rest of night! I absolutely love running, I am new again, and today was hectic at work, I just work a lot!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario