sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2014

Predawn run

Today woke up really early at 5:15 a.m. and was out at 6:00 a.m. to the mirador and did 8k, the first lap was 24:19, second half in 22:08, the last 3k were in 16:16. Felt better in the second half and very loose, the first lap was like waking up from sleeping, all in all happy that I have run in the morning since in the afternoon/evening I was going to be in the swimming pool and could not run in the evening, so predawn it was. I did 8k in 46:27, closed really fast and the weather was pretty good.

I am training consistently but despite of that, people keep telling that I am fat or getting fatter, I dont have an idea right now of my actual weight, but maybe I have not decreased weight a lot.

Have a great Saturday night!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario