jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

Progressive run

Yesterday the course was suspended and I thought about running, but something was being repaired in the bank so I had to stay there till 9:10 p.m. so no running.

Today I ran in the evening at 7:15 p.m., I could leave work earlier than yesterday, anyway today I ´.-was committed to run at 10 pm if that were the time that I would get here. So I headed out the conservatory in 7:52, then did 4  laps outside the conservatory as lately with splits: 7:59,7:40,7:34,7:16, felt very tight in the first 15-20 mins, then loosened it up and then felt pretty good and smooth, got home in 45:21. halfway in 23:34 or so, so a huge negative split.

I am glad about how my training is going, I have been very consistent in the last weeks but I need to ramp up the mileage and do a longer run, anyway I am very happy to run . The weather was pretty good the only problem was the rain before the run, that makes me feel like sh###$t in the first third of the run.

Have a great night!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario