domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

Cutting the run short

This morning slept in a bit more and headed out to the conservatory at almost 9:00 a.m. I was planning to do 8.5k, the first 2 laps were difficult as I was very tight and the outside area of the calved were bothering so much, then it kind of loosened up and started to feel a lot better, then the right sock get down a lot so my achilles were brushing with the shoe, felt totally unconfortable, after the 3rd lap I tried to fix it, but then started bothering right away, so I decided to cut it short and get home. I would rather to cut the run short instead of hurting my achilles with a huge blister and has to stop my training for days, I think it was a good decision. Total time was 34:39, I was pissed off because I was starting to feel so much better and loose, anyway! Always happy that I can run!!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario