miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

Tired evening run

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:20 p.m. and did 7 laps there , the slowest was first one in 6:07, the fastest the last one in 5:37, everything else was between that range. Completed the 50:30 for around 8.5k, basically the same as yesterday. I felt heavy and tired today, the tiredness was more mentally than physically, the heat was very strong though, I was sweating a lot before starting to run, summer is almost here and I can feel the heat already. All in all, happy to have run  once again. Tomorrow I ll rest because I am feeling a little pain in my right shin almost in my ankle.
On Friday I ll try to do something a bit fast, maybe 5 x 1 mins to test a bit the system. We will see, most important for me at this point is to lose some weight and keep running consistently.

Have a great Humpday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario