domingo, 31 de julio de 2016

Rainy Sunday evening run

Today I ran in the evening at 6:10 p.m. or so, the plan was to run easy for 7.5k as I normally do. I went out with my brother at an easy pace and got to the conservatory in 7:40 with a bit of a rain. Then did 6:21 for the 1st lap, then I decided to accelerate the curves little by little to gain on my brother as He always complain that I run too slow, then I went ahead and the second lap came in 5:52, then did the same for the 3rd lap in 5:40, the same in the 4th with a split of 5:36, then accelerate overall in the last lap to do 5:17 feeling pretty good. I took advantage of the last 1.2k from the conservatory to home and did 5:51, really increased pace in the last 400-500s, but I felt really good and strong. Finished in 42:50 for 7.5k.

Overall, the weather was very good and the humidity was not too present so that made the running easy, also I really took advantage of the segment conservatory-home which is flat and a big downhill. I felt really good today and starting to feel better about my fitness. It seems that those tempos are working, gotta start throwing some intervals in the mix again!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario