sábado, 22 de abril de 2017

A couple of easy recovery runs

On Friday eveining at 6:30 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and did 5 laps easy, finished 7.5k in 47:17.

On Saturday Morning I went out with my father at 7:00 a.m. or just before, to the conservatory, but He was a head right off the bat, He built a gap and never I could bridge it. I just ran pretty easy to get ready for tomorrow`s 400s. Did 5 laps in the conservatory.

I finshed the 7.5k in 47:03, while my father finished in 46:40. I dont know but I am feeling sore, my quads are killing me , dont know the reason, I cut the tempo run short, and the pace was pretty slow to accumulate lactic acid in the muscles, then after 2 days pretty easy, the soreness is there, but anyway, I ll hit my 400s tomorrow, or least I ll start the workout, I wont be stupid either if things dont click.

I think the heat has to do with that, too hot even on rainy days.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario