jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

Evening recovery run

Today I ran in the evening, at 5:45 p.m., I headed out to the conservatory with my father. The plan today was to run easy hopefully with him, but that was not the case. As soon as We headed out He built a gap and got bigger from there, I was feeling pretty tired and a bit full from all the food that I ate today.

I kept the effort very easy, but even then I was huffing and puffing, it seems that Sunday`s workout and yesterday`s " long run" really taxed my body, so I think that its good that I am tired, because then I would be stronger. Of course, that is not easy to understand when your father of 62 years of age, is running faster than you, even on easy days. Actually this is the first run of the week for him.

We did 5 laps in the conservatory, He finished in 46:15-46:25 for 7.5k. I finished a while back in 47:55. When He finished, He just feel down to the floor and really hurt his knee, hope that He can run tomorrow with no problems. Splits per lap were 7:59 to get to the conservatory, then 5 laps in 6:34,6:26,6:22,6:26.6:24.

I am planning a mixed workout tomorrow, but if during the warm up I feel really tired, I will skip the workout, no need to rush things, I just need to absorb the training and keep moving forward.

Have a great Thursday


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario