lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Easy recovery run?

This evening I could find a groove where it was not raining, so at 6:00 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory at a very easy pace to recover from yesterday`s session. However, this run was anything, but easy.

I was super tired, and the calves felt very tight, it seems that this rainy weather and the high humidity really get the best of me. I only felt better in the last lap and on the way home where I could loosen up a bit. Just put the watch on time of day and did not take splits, I knew that this run was going to be difficult.

 I finished the 7.5k in 49:28. I dont remember the last time that I ran that slow in 7.5k, but anyway the effort was there, and those repeats really taxed my system.

Tomorrow I ll rest, as I do have 6 days in a row running, which a lot for me. On Wednesday I ll try a longer run, its been a while since I have run more than 9-10k, so I ll give it a try, this is an aerobic sport after all.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario