domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

Evening easy run

Today I decided to sleep in, (if waking up at 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday is sleeping in) and ran in the evening.

I headed out at 6:20 p.m. to the conservatory, feeling tired and heavy, I almost cut the run short, but as I was feeling better and better as the run went by, decided to do the planned distance. I got there in 7:34, then did 5 laps between 6:18-6:10, headed back home to finish up 7.5k in 46:16.

Happy to have gotten my run in despite feeling like crap. I think the only reason I am feeling that way is because I am gaining weight, but I have to put it a stop, will decrease my soda consumption, I will stop training purposelessly, years pass by and I dont get anywhere.

Well, enough talking! Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario