lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Evening run after work

Today I got out to run after work. I headed out to the conservatory at 7:05 p.m., no more lazyness in the week, I decided to do 4 laps in the conservatory and head back home. I did not look at my watch, wanted to run easy and the heat was not helping, the heat is coming in full force.

I did not feel bad, but I did not feel good either, it was a decent run. Finished the 6.5k in 39:00. So exactly at 6:00/km pace. Splits were: 7:37 to get to the park, then did 4 laps in 6:07,5:58,5:59,5:51. Back home in 6:53.

Happy to have run and not let the lazyness get the best of me. The key is to act fast, get home from work, get dressed and head out, if I last too much chit chatting and checking my cellphone, then the run is likely to happen, that was the case two weeks ago, before I got sick. Luckily, I now how to solve it out.

Probably I ll take the day off tomorrow, We will see!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario