sábado, 8 de abril de 2017

Catching up

Friday - Woke early once again and at 6:00 a.m. I went out to the conservatory  and did 4 laps, then back home to complete 6.5k in 39:55. First half was 20:40 and was the only time I looked at the watch during the run. Felt good at the end.

Saturday (Today) - I went out with my father at 7:15 a.m. to the conservatory , got there in 7:31, was a bit ahead of my father at that point, my father tried to catch me at the end of the first lap, but when I listened to the steps behind me, I sped up and never looked back, He then slowed down I think, because my surges were short lived.

The plan was to surge in the last 100-150m of every lap, then in the last lap, incorporate 3-4 strides, and in the last 500m of the run incorporate 2 more strides. That was what I did, but I felt very tired when I finished this. I finished the 7.5k in 44:02, felt much harder than that. My father did 47:05.

My splits per lap were 5:49,5:53,5:53,5:46,5:41. Glad that I run, but at faster paces I am feeling very heavy.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario