domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

Morning run with my father

Yesterday I went to bed reasonably early, I went to bed before 11:30 p.m., I went out to eat hamburguer and downed a german Beer, that helped me to sleep right away,  so I knew that today`s morning run was going to feel good.

I headed out with my father at 7:25 a.m. to the mirador. The plan for me today was to only do 6k at an easy pace, I dropped my father in the 1k mark, got to the halfway point in 17:34 (3k), then turned around, my father turned around also when I turned around, so this time He was ahead of me, He sped up, because I sped up progressevely and I could only pass him in the last 150m to finish up the run. I finished the 6k in 33:44, with a second half run in 16:09, finished up hard in the last 150m to beat my father.

I felt good, but that final sprint really tired me out, I have to ramp up the consistency and the mileage if I want to see improvements in the watch.

All in all, I am very happy to being able to run, only when you take some time off and you dont run, you realize how important is running in your life.

Have a great Sunday! See you in the roads tomorrow morning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario