miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Repetition workout

Today I was up at 5:30 a.m., and out the door at 5:45 a.m., for today I had planned the workout that i moved yesterday, 8 x 90 seconds with 3 mins rest, so I warmed up 3k to el mirador in 19:41( slowww!!), then I started my workout 8 x 90 seconds with 3 mins rest, I was a bit afraid of my knee since it bothered me yesterday, but fortunately was not a problem today, and I ran a fast and a strong pace for the entire workout, I did around 6k including the recovery, it was easier than in the conservatory, and you can really run faster because it is a flat terrain, for cool down I did 3k in 18:37, totaling around 12k in 71:27. Nice workout, felt very fast and smooth. The weather is great at this time in the morning.

12k total, 71:27.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario