viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

10k dawn progressive to the mirador

This morning was up at 5:30 a.m. , took the girlfriend and We went to the mirador, I started the run at 6:25 a.m. and was out to do 10k easy with the watch on time of day, I kept the pace easy till the 6k in 33:46, then switched to the chrono and decided to do a progressive in the last 4k, since you gotta push the pace a bit once in a while, the last 4k were in 5:08,4:57,4:46,4:24. When I saw that 5:08 I was a bit dissapointed because I pushed the pace a bit and was hoping to see sub 5, then kept the effort hoping the pace would come to me, it did, since when I saw that 4:57 pushing a bit more I knew that I could keep it like that at the end, pushed a bit more to see 4:46 and in the last one pushed a bit more with last 200s in 47 seconds. Felt very good but I am lacking speed because in the last 200s I wanted to do 40-41 but only managed 47 seconds. Oh well, its nice to push the pace sometimes. Felt very happy with the way I felt. The weather was decent. Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario