jueves, 26 de julio de 2012

Dawn to the conservatory once again

This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. and was out the door at 6:00 a.m., I went to the conservatory easy and did 7 laps there, almost fell down when I tipped, too much rocks and dirt there because they are constructing there, all in all felt very good, but the shin was cramping a bit sometimes. I want to start doing tempos and intervals but that will have to wait till I feel good about my calf and shin again, a bit tight when I started this morning, I dont know what the problem is, because past cycles when I did more than 8 weeks of speed I suffered shin splints but only in my left leg, the right leg was perfect and fresh, so dont think that its a problem or over use, the weather was hotter than yesterday, I was soaking i sweat in just a mile in. Happy to have run one more day!!! Happy Thursday! Finished the 9.53k in 55:38, watch on time of day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario