domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Nice dawn run

This morning I was up at 5:30 a.m. took the girlfriend and We went to the park, I saw Hamlet there and passed us and I thought to run with him, I started the run with watch on time of day, had to start fast so that I could reach Hamlet, but then He told He was doing a 10k tempo, so I let him go, anyway kept the pace steady the whole way and in the last 200s I sprinted without losing my form, did 41 seconds. Hoped to run under 40 seconds, but I have done a lot of easy running lately, so I cant complain. Did the 10k in 52:23, feeling pretty good. The only problem is that I need to get a long run a week, I am not doing such a thing, need to get runs of 10+ miles. The weather was decent!! Now off to the college monographic till 4-5 p.m. Happy Sunday! Runs this week: 5 runs Kilometraje semanal: 47 kms, not bad for 5 days of running, but I need to get to 40+ miles(64+ kms).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario