martes, 24 de julio de 2012

9.5k dawn to the conservatory

Yesterday was my planned day off. I was a bit sore in the lef calf and shin, so glad I took it off. This morning went back to bussiness, was up at 5:30 a.m. took my time and was out the door at 6:25 a.m. to the conservatory, put the watch on time of day and just ran easy, did 7 laps there and back home for a total of 9.5k in 54:56. The effort felt very easy, but I was worried because when I started the left calf and shin were bothering me, it dissapear in 3-4 mins, but I have to be cautious with that, because I have suffered from shin splints in the last 2 years when I do more than 8 weeks of hard workouts, and try to increase mileage and intensity at the same time. Happy Tuesday!! Weather was good today, that helped!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario