domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

First afternoon run after 1 year and 4 months running only in the morning

This morning slept in and then was out to the monographic from 9 a.m. till 4 p.m. I was feeling pretty guilty about it and wanted to run to get the junk out of my legs after yesterday threshold run, I was going to let the run for tomorrow morning and to keep my morning running record of 1 year and 4 months without running after 12 noon, but I was hungry to run today that I had to break the rules and went out with my brother at 5:15 p.m. to run a bit , I went out without my watch since it broke yesterday, did 3 laps outside of the conservatory and went back to home, feeling pretty good at the end. Ran around 4 miles today, and I am very happy that I ran. No matter at what time do you run it always feels awsome when you are out there!!Happy rest of the day !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario