lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

Afternoon zapper

I was running in the morning today but at the time I was planning to run a friend came and ran in the afternoon at 5:00 p.m. thought that it was going to be a hot run, but it was not there was a great breeze and nice weather. I went out easy to the conservatory and did 6 laps there, and came back home in 50:05, I did around 30-45 seconds off that time, finishing the journey in the conservatory a young girl asked me to help her to measure a tree( I was grabbing the thing from one side of the tree) and hit the wrong button that was not the stop button, anyway it was a recovery run so it helped to dial back the pace. I was/am a bit sore from the tempo yesterday and thought about posponing me speed workout to Wednesday, lets see how I feel in the morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario