viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2012

Evening short intervals

Yesterday slept in and rested, but this weekend I plan to run a double since I have more time to myself since my girlfriend is in Miami. This evening when I came from work at 6:30 p.m. I got dressed and was out at 7:00 p.m. to the conservatory to do a light speed workout there, I warmed up around 17 mins and then did 5 x 2 mins at a fast pace with Jose in the bike next to me. After that did around 10 mins easy and decided to speed up for 1+ mins since I was feeling pretty good. I did the final 500s or so in 1:42, pretty fast. I was feeling the legs full with lactic acid by the end. Felt great and was happy to have run fast again!if you want to race fast you gotta run fast right? The weather was pretty good, and I did not was spent after work eventhough We worked a lot today. Did 6 laps to the conservatory including fast and slow parts, did 8.5k total in 47:20. I want to do a tempo on Sunday, We will see!! Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario