miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Zapping the zero finally

Rested on Monday since I almost always rest on Mondays. Tuesday slept in and wanted to run in the evening with my brother, but that did not happen since work got in the way and got to home at almost 8 p.m, I think that the key to consistency is predawn running. This morning I wanted to zap the zero and got up at 5:15 a.m. and headed out at 5:50 a.m. with a ligh rain to the conservatory at an easy pace, wanted to see the iguanas that are there( that was the plan last night), did 6 laps there feeling pretty good, but the first 3 felt like an eternity, then it seemed shorter and shorter mentally. Felt great, but when I saw the clock at the finish, I was surprised, it was pretty slow compared to the turnover that I was putting, maybe that was the reason that was too easy effortwise! No iguanas to be seen, it seems that they removed the iguanas at night and get the iguanas again in the mini habitat in the day. Happy to have gotten in the wagon again! Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario