viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Great night running

Yesterday took the day off, this morning was off due to a mega early rise at 2:15 a.m. to take my father to the airport, then decided that to run after work would be best given the mega early rise. Had to be at work super early at 7:30 a.m. but no way that I was missing another run, so when I got home at 7: p.m. I went out with my brother to the conservatory to do a shake out of 7.5k before tomorrows 5k race. Another friend called Jose joined us in a bike and the conversation was good, the pace was slow, but I was feeling pretty good, a bit tired at first but then settled into a good groove. Happy to have gotten my run in, no matter the time!! No excuses!! the weather was super great and I hope to run well tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario