sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

Conservatory/predawn

Yesterday slept in and no running, was pretty pissed offwith myself for that for most of the day, thought about a lot of things, and decided that if I want to be the best runer I can, I ll never get there by sleeping in and behaving like a lazy and sloppy person. This morning was up at 5:30 a.m. and then headed to the conservatory at 6:10 a.m., too dark and the breeze was great. I did 6 laps there feeling good and strong,then stopped for a minute to stare at the iguanas, I finally saw them, 2 of the, they are suppose to be 3. Pretty cool, they are still young. then finished the ru 8.5k in 50:05. I have been feeling pretty good during the runs, but with the subpar mileage, I dont know what I am capable of on that 5k. Felt great today and its done! Viva predawn running!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario