lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012

Zapping the zero early

This morning was up at 5:30 a.m. and was very motivated to run. I generally rest on Mondays but since I am out of town later today, I wont run tomorrow, so instead I decided to zap the zero this morning. I went out to the conservatory at 6:10 a.m. or so all by myself, and there did what I thought was 6 laps feeling pretty good and the legs responding very well after Saturday's race. But when I was approaching the ending point of the run, I glanced at the watch and realized that I did 5 laps instead of 6 in the conservatory, first time ever that I lose the counting of the laps, maybe I just let my mind wander too much!! then continued to complete the 50 mins, and finish the run in what I think is 8.5k. Feeling a bit sore, but legs fresh and responding well. Merry Christmas to all of you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario