miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

Predawn fartlek

This morning was up at 5:15 a.m. after sleeping a bit more than 6 hours which is decent when I am running in the predawn. This week I wanted to get back to the hard workouts after the lazy week last week, This morning at 5:50 a.m. was out to the conservatory park to do my fartlek workout, decided to go to the conservatory becasue I was having GI problems and I did not want to get far away from home,warmed up 17+ mins, then did 8 x 1 mins at 3k effort or so, there are a couple of hills that ramp up the effort, no idea about pace, but the effort was hard, did 6 laps including the on and off parts and back home for a total of 8.5k in 48:22. Felt pretty good and fresh, too dark at that time, but I just turned on the watch lighs to see the 1 mins on and off. Happy to have done a work and to have beaten the bed once again!! Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario