jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

Great afternoon run

This morning I opted for more sleep, went to bed after 1 a.m., I was off from work today so I could run in the afternoon, no speed workouts today. At 5:20 p.m. went out to the conservatory, and did 6 laps there, but those laps were crazy since in a part of the conservatory they were celebrating the innovated conservatory and that part was full of chairs and tables, so I just got in and did kind of 6 laps the best that I could, it was a good variation, since I basically always do the same direction when running there. I felt better and better as the run went by and was feeling great and could have run forever today. But I have an interval workout tomorrow morning, so just did 8.52k in 48:32. The weather was great, no heat and a nice breeze. Its great to run when you dont have to work. Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario