viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2012

Predawn recovery run

Yesterday slept in so missed the run.Anyway it served as a recovery since I started to do workouts again. This morning was up at 5:15 a.m, almost skipped since I was sleepy and since my brother was not going I was a bit scared because of the roberies lately, and men in a motocycle attacking people with gun so that they can rob the victim. I decided to go out anyway at 6:00 a.m., I want to improve my racing times, and sleeping in is not the way to do it, was going to the conservatory, but in the first 30m of that direction I saw a dog with the ears rised, oh well! turned around and took the mirador route, did 4.5k to the mirador and back, total of 9k in 51:44. Felt easy the whole way, the first 2-3k felt pretty good, after that I just felt flat. The weather was great!! tomorrow is a tempo run! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario