jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

Back on the predawn train

On Tuesday rest due to lazyness in the predawn, yesterday I got up to run, but I had a strong stomachache so skipped, wanted to run after work but life got in the way, I was fed up of all those things and I have gotten a nice fitness to let it dissapear so I woke up at 5:15 a.m. today and I was out to the conservatory at 6:00 a.m. feeling sleepy, but after 8 mins I felt pretty good and did 6 laps to the conservatory in 6:11,6:07,5:59,5:44,5:16,5:30, well in the last 2 laps I really increased pace because my brother´s friend joined me again for the last 2 laps and as I slowed him down last week because I was doing a recovery run( I am faster than him at races), I did not want him to slow down again so I sped up, but I gapped him in the first 200s of my acceleration, never looked back and never saw him again, oh well! I think that my fitness is not lost in this crappy week of running, I am happy to be back and I felt excellent at the end, I just love to find that groove of flying through the ground, finieshed the 8.5k in 49:26, last mile was close to 8 mins. First half was in 26:30, second half in 22:56. The weather was hot but much more tolearable than other times of the day. Happy to be back to the predawn train and I hopefully will stay doing my weekly stress workouts! Have a nice one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario