miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Predawn tempo run

This morning I was up at 5:15 a.m. very sleepy, never thought of skipping though, but I was very unconfortable, dont like to be so sleepy, I hope it gets easier. I went out to the mirador with my brother to do my tempo run and warmed up 3k to the mirador, stretched a bit and the 5k tempo started, splits per km were 4:45,4:46, 2:22(500s),half in 11:54, turned around, 2:23(500s),4:37,4:43 to finish up the 5k in 23:39 and negative split by 9 seconds. I was very happy today because I felt pretty good out there, I felt very controlled and good the whole way, the only problem is that I could not run much faster, but felt really good. The first half was a breeze and even chatted a bit with my brother, but in the second half just had to kept focus. 3k cool down to finish up 11k total for the day. On the cool down I felt really bad, felt dehydrated, weak and very thristy. It seems that the 12 hours at work yesterday affected, and the fact that I did not eat very good yesterday. Happy with this workout though! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario