lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

Night Zero zapper

Did not run Friday, Saturday or Sunday. On Friday woke up feeling a bit sick so I skipped on Saturday and Sunday could not fit the run in because it was predawn or DNR given the sun at other times of the day and the commitments in the afternoon/ night, so for me these days is predawn or DNR. I was dissapointed too because when I rested on Friday I screw my weekly total, anyway Today I was back to stay again. This morning did not run, but could find a window when I got home at 7:00 p.m. to do a short run, 3 laps to the conservatory in 6:05,6:00,5:55 to finish up 5.5k in 32:48. Felt fresh and excellent, the only problem was the stomach problems, these days served as rest more than anything, you can really absorb the hard training for the past couple of months, but it avoid you to accumulate more training to improve, thats why consistency is important! Felt great and happy to be back! tomorrow is a predawn run!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario