miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Back again

On Sunday and Monday I got the flu and hit me somewhat hard, I dont like to run sick because I feel worse after the run, so I skipped both days. On Tuesday I had no enough water so could not run. This morning I was back on it, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and I was out to the conservatory to do 8.5k at 6:20 a.m., but cutting it short if I felt bad. I felt heavy and not pretty good since the beginning and never loosened it up, got to the conservatory in 7:52, then did 5 laps in 6:14,6:17,6:10,6:33,6:13, then back home to do 7.5k total in 46:38, every lap was slow but its good to run like that once in a while especially when you dont feel good ran with a fellow runner from the mirador for 2 laps or so. At least I could run today and hopefully will be back at it full force! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario