jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

Morning watchless recovery run

This morning I headed out at 8:00 a.m. to the conservatory without a watch to do my recovery run, heck, as soon as I started I felt really tired and mega tight, the outside part of the calves were really tight, that bothered me the first half(3 laps in the conservatory) of the run, then it kind of loosened up but I never felt great and it really felt like a long run instead of a recovery run. I just did 6 laps to the conservatory and back home for a total of 8.5k untimed. The heat and humidity were a mess and it was cloudy. I dont know if the tighness was due to the fact that I ran in my brother´s shoes today because mine were soaked from yesterday storm, or it was the AT run that I did yesterday during the rain, what I know is that the rain has to do with that. Happy to have gotten my running in though! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario