martes, 6 de enero de 2015

Building back up

Had not run since past Thrusday, the motivation to go the lights park  was very low, luckily that stuff finishes up tomorrow, and I ll be able to run inside the park without dodging that amount of people.

Today I started to train hard for the year, I ran 5.5k without a watch in the conservatory, did 3 laps there, felt like s%$#%t and very heavy, the sun was shining hard, and ran right behing a pretty blonde for a couple of laps. All in all happy to have started training again, I want to get fast this year!!but by doing that I need to lose a ton of weight!!

I am in vacation right now till January 30th, so plenty of time during the day to train. Tonight I ll hit the gym for Biceps and back.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario