viernes, 23 de enero de 2015

Nice evening easy run

I again went out with Danilo to the conservatory around 6:30 p.m., got there in 7:40, then did 6 laps and completed the 45 mins as I am doing the last few days. splits per lap were : 6:05,6:03,6:00,5:55,5:44,5:44, the pace felt really good and very under control, it seems that the Strides that I did yesterday paid off since the effort was very easy but the pace remained the same.

The weather was just fine.

The left shin still bothering me, it improved as the run went on, but when I stopped I could feel it, I always have suffered from shin splints, but thats after several sessions of tempo and intervals, but I have not done any of it in a while, so dont know the reason of it to be honest, I have not pushed the pace at all. Anyways, felt really good and feeling that shape is coming back slowly.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario