miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

Repeat of yesterday

Basically I did today what I did yesterday and at the same time which was around 9:30 a.m. to the conservatory and 3 laps there without a watch. Around 5.5k total. Today felt much more confortable but the burning in the legs is stil there, it seems that I have not run in ages, anyway what I really cares is that I am running, I have another 5k on January 31th, that I want to run sub 24 mins, its possible, but its just the beginning of the year so I will take just one day at a time and see what happens, the most important for me will be to maintain the consistency, and to come back slowly but surely.

Today I ran in my new kicks which are Adidas, they felt really good, the cushioning was very cool, my old shoes were just too worn out and there was not a lot of cushioning left.

The wather was too hot at that time of day, but I enjoyed the run nonetheless. Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario