sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Things are moving forward

This morning headed out to the conservatory with my father and did 4 laps there. Got there in 7:37, then did 4 laps in 6:09,6:07,5:56,5:37, from the conservatory to home did 6:06, so increaded effort and felt good doing so. The problem was that my father was gaining on me on every lap( He was doing laps in opposite direction), and in the last lap I told him to go ahead that I would catch him later, I sped up, but when I was about to go off the conservatory I was ahead of him, I kind of wait for him, but then decided to go with the flow, finished the 6.5k in 38:06(father in 38:51), first half in 20:09,last  half in 17:5xx? All in all feeling better and getting back into shape, definately going to run the 5k on January 31st.

Have a great Saturday all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario