domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

Catching up: Injured??

On Saturday I ran in the evening at 5:50 p.m. did 6 laps there and completed the 45 mins, laps were between 6:15 and 5:45 the last one, kept things easy, but the left shin is bothering me a lot, when I warmed up it went away, but then appeared again with a couple of laps to go, and when I stopped walking it appeared again, it seems that I was hit in the left shin.

Today I headed out at 9:25 a.m. and the leg bothered me just before running, I almost turn back and call it a day walking down the stairs, I decided to give a go, I started limping some, but after a couple of mins the pain goes away and could run normally again, it seems that I can run through it because it tends to improve significantly withing 2 mins of running, if it were the opposite I would just to cut out the running, luckily this is not the case and I am good to go that way, I ran 6 laps to the conservatory, felt very good when I got there in 7:39, but then started feeling very tired despite the slow pace, laps were 6:23,6:17,6:11, 6:07,6:05, then headed home to complete the 7.5k in 46:15, feeling very tired and heavy. As soon as I finished, the left shin bothered me inmediately I stopped, I am stretching it a lot after runs, but I think I ll just continue to run through because like I said it improve once I warm up a bit. The weather was very hot!

I am racing next Saturday and I ll have to keep and eye on that thing, I dont plan to stop the running despite the pain, at worst I ll do 20-30 mins run, but I ll race on Saturday!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario