viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

Evening shortie

Today I headed out running with my brother to the conservatory at 6:30 p.m., There We met Jose and We did 4 laps together, then I did 1 more lap to finish there in 37 mins. The 5 laps were in 6:03,5:46,5:32,5:29,5:40?. The last lap I did not time it correctly. Felt really good, but these guys went ahead and if I tried to go after them, it would become a medium-hard effort, which is not the goal at this time of the training. Anyways, it was going to run with company, pace feels easier that way. The music was good and the enviroment was good overall.

Today was not sure about running, but then decided to go and as the mantra says " you never regret a run/or exercise in general". Felt great afterwards!!

Have a great Friday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario