jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Good evening run

Yesterday I took the day off, my left shin was bothering me, I think that it was due to the 7 straight days that I ran, did not recall the last time I did that.

This evening at 6:30 p.m. I headed out with my brother to the conservatory to get there in 7:46, then We I did 6 laps in 6:07,6:07,6:05,6:01,5:48,5:42. Felt really good today, felt better and better as the run went by. After completing the 45 mins I did 4 x 15-20 seconds strides to get the legs turnover a bit. I felt almost smooth on these, the problem was the belly moving from right to left and viceversa, it seem that I need to get rid of the fat if I want to run fast. The chow fang with fried chicken does not help for dinner.

I am feeling really good running and I very motivated, running gives me happiness.You feel great after a run, no gym can give a feeling like that, I ll keep going to the gym, but my priority will always be running. I am a runner at heart!

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario