martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Evening maintenance run

Yesterday  took the day off to give my shin a bit of rest.

Today headed out to the conservatory at 6:10 p.m. and did 6 laps there, got there in 7:18 which is the fastest that I have gotten there in years, did not feel too confortable to be honest, then proceeded to do 6 laps there , 3 of them with Jose the effort felt a lot faster than the actual splits 5:56,5:46,5:46,5:41,5:48,5:42, Jose ran with me from lap 2 through the 4th. I felt confortably hard, but no acid lactic accumulation, so I think I just felt heavier than I should, the pace was not fast, but I felt like I was moving and had to keep focus. Great!! and I have to run 1 min faster per km on Saturday! I think I am in worse shape than December, We will see on Saturday! To be honest I have not done anything different From December and in fact I trained harder then. Anyways I just want to compete and get back to the racing scene once again. Completed the 45 mins there and talked some with Jose, He had to stop due to a side stitch, but He was more confortable than me maintaining that pace !! The weather was good!!

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario