jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Thoughts on 2014

For me 2014 was full of highs and lows, I had difficult months where I had to remain very strong in order to not collapse, I had to remind myself that love is freedom and nothing is forever,I learned that I am the most important person in my life and my needs  and desires come first, no matter what!! that might sound selfish to some, but in the end if you dont take care of yourself or you are not happy first, then you wont find happiness in other people.

I am a very strong person, and things that dont kill you, make you way stronger than before!!I should cover more on this but its just not appropiate, remember! this is a running blog :)!

Running wise that was a roaller coaster year for me, I have very inconsistent months of training, and some consistent month of training specially from October till December, I raced around 3 5ks, I think the first one was over 24, I dont race with a watch and the race did not have a clock. the other too were in 24:44 and 24:01. Not the best year, but when I ran sub 22 mins, I just weighted much more less than 165 pounds, now I am 194 pounds, and I need to cut that s##t out if I want to make some progress timewise. I just want to stay consistent and shed of the weight and see what happens,, the times should go down a lot.

I started visiting the weight room 2-3 times per week, and that should help with the metabolism-weight loss combination. Ha! but if I dont stop those fried chicken none of it wont help, but damn I love chicken!!

I have faith that 2015 will  be a better year, and I want to make sure that that happen by taking action towards my goals,

Have a  great 2015 guys/girls!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario