martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Catching up

I rested on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, On Thursday the rest was planned, on Friday life got in the way and Saturday as well.

On Sunday I did a shortie run in the conservatory, 4 laps in 6:04,6:03,5:48,5:48, ,32 mins total run.
4 runs for that week.

Monday felt fresh so went out to the conservatory in 7:20, then did 6 laps in 5:49,5:37,5:37,5:27,5:26,5:, completed 41:10.

Today I recieved a not pleasant news from work, I got off at 7:25p.m. but needed to decompress and to throw away all the tension and anger,got out to the conservatory at 7:55p.m. did 32 something minutes, got there in 7:27, then did 4 laps in 6:17,6:15,6:07,5:57, splits were not important today, I just wanted to run easy and think!

From Today´s on I no longer work in Popular Bank (Banco Popular Dominicano), I am greatful with all the friends that I met there  and the things that I learned there. Its time to move on and start looking for a job right now. God is with me!

I am a bit depressed, but I am amazed with the emotional strength that I have gotten through the past year, that strength will help me to push towards my goals and dreams and start another page in my life.

Have a great night everyone!!

The game is only beginning!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario