miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

Short run with a fast km

As I said in my previous post I ran today at 5:00 p.m. because I was off from work today. When I went out it was very hot and felt very full,  I had not digested food yet eventhough I ate at 12:20 p.m. the run was a struggle to be honest. Did 4 laps in the conservatory in 6:09,6:08.6.19,6:15, the last 3 laps were with  Jose. The stomach was very upset, I finish the run in 33 mins. Then after around 1.5 hours later another guy called Gian that I met several days ago, came to us and invitus to do a lap to warm up before the body weight exercises. That mas is fast, He got out very fast and I had to work hard to keep his pace, Jose and him built a gap on me and at the top of the last hill (within 500s) I sped up hard to match Gian, then We ran head to head to around 150s to go that was when I sprinted all out and beated him, did that km in 4:18, that felt much faster than that, I was dead and started caughing very hard for around 30 mins after that, if you dont use you lose it and that was what I exprienced for not training at fast paces. I could not do any strength exercises just watch them do it and caugh a lot.

I need to work on my speed and v02max, it seems that those are very low.

Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario