lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Hot watchless morning run

Today I headed out at 8:45 a.m. to the conservatory, it was too hot already at that time. I just went out without the watch and felt tired from the get go, maybe the pick ups that I did yesterday in the last 500s of the run caught up to me. I just run at an easy pace and cruised. After the half way I just felt better, but not great. In this run as I was on survival mode the whole way. I ran watchess and  I will continue that way for some time. I just want to re learn to run by effort. Tracking every lap of the conservatory was driving me crazy. Today the pace was slow, but that was all my body had in store for today, maybe if I would have worn a watch, I would have demotivated myself with the slow pace.7.5k total untimed.

The same applies to racing. I dont wear a watch during races anyway

Have a great start of the week everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario