miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

Zapping the zero

On Monday I just got out of work too late and was feeling weak because as I said earlier maybe a food that I took in did not set me well. In fact, I went to bed that night at 9:10 p.m. which is extremely early for me.

Yesterday I got out from work too late too, but I decided to get the run in anyways, I headed out to the conservatory at 7:40  p.m., got the conservatory in 7:29, was feeling very good and fresh, then did 4 laps there in 6:03,6:00,5:47,5:35. To finish up 32 mins, so a short run but a much better than a no run at all. Then stayed there talking and laughing with a group of guys till around 9:10 p.m. so my day dont leave up too much free time. I felt very good yesterday, but my stomach bothered me at times.

I am off from work today and will go to the conservatory earlier today maybe 5 p.m. because I want to do some bodyweight exercises with the guys out there. Stay tuned for tonight´s post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario