domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

Pure fun watchless run

I have been thinking that I have became too obsessive with lap splits in the conservatory and at the time that I got there, etc. I have decided to train watchless for some time( maybe months) and let the pace come to me instead of myself obsessing to run sub 6 mins laps over there. Today I just went out watchless and ran easy for 5 laps and got back home, felt great and liberated. Running felt like a joy game and I love that!! Have been said that, I am not saying that I ll just train at a turtle pace of the time, in fact, I want to get creative and run pure fartleks and some informal tempos, that should help a lot with my fitness. The weather was very hot, but I enjoyed the run too much to worry about that! Did 7.5k untimed.

If this afternoon´s game finish early, I might go out for another run. I am 192 pounds, so in the last month I have not lost any weight, I have not decreased the intake amount to be honest.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario